Test-taking: LA, Universal Studios, and a hotel review2:52 PM
This post is about 2 states and 3 cities behind. I'm trying to break up the posts by state so that they don't get tl;dr. Again, everything in this post was done by iPhone/iPad.
Residence Inn Marriott: Our LA Home
- They allowed early check-in. Check-in is set at 3pm but we were there by 8am and the room was ready!
- Customer service is ace. They don't have porters but we asked for help with our large luggaged and Julio, an elderly Latino man (I feel so guilty, he was old na) took care of our luggage.
- Shuttle service is free to anywhere within a 3-mile radius. I took the shuttle to and from my exam!
- The shuttle wasn't available when we checked out at 4am, but they scheduled a taxi for us and footed the bill.
- Free wifi. (Unlike Hilton's Doubletree, another hotel offering discounts to test-takers.)
- Daily breakfast buffet! And not only that, but Monday-Thursday they have an "Evening Social" which is basically a free dinner buffet!!