5 Reasons to Try Ellana Minerals Today9:35 AM
Ellana has been popping up all over the beauty blogosphere, but some of you are still thinking, should I really give it a try? The short answer is YES. The longer, more fun answer with lots of pictures comes after the cut!
1. It is amazing.The first time I tried Ellana I loved it so much I did a week-long feature on my favorites from the brand. Their powders are long-lasting and pigmented, and are especially great for oily or combination skin. I'm really loving their primer and cucumber brush cleaner as well. These multi-purpose no-nonsense products will delight beginners; they're so easy to use. Here are a few of my reviews:
- Let's Make It Last Liquid Primer
- Intensive Blend Loose Powder Mineral Foundation and Baby Buki Brush
- Eyebrow/Eyeshadow Quad in Intense, Beloved, Hush, Wish
- Mineral Blush Duo in Obssession/Fulfillment
2. It is amazingly generous.Check out the size of these babies. When Pat of Becoming Sleek first saw them she was like, "Ang laki pala!" Blush duos and pressed powder foundations have a net weight of 9 grams and barely fit in the palm of your hand, while eyeshadow quads are also a generous 4 grams.
I just wish the cardboard cases would have a pattern, something like theBalm, so they wouldn't show accumulated dirt so easily.
These cute acrylic cases house 6 grams of loose powder foundation, the perfect amount to be small enough to chuck in your purse or traincase while still being enough to last you years.
3. And amazingly affordable.The most expensive item in their catalog is PhP 650 (the pressed powder foundation). Most products range from PhP 200-500! Even without reasons #1 and #2, products are a steal.
4. With amazingly lightweight packaging.I love the packaging for my on-the-go needs. I'm not fond of Soleil Ignacio's generic watercolor studies, printed on stickers that are often cropped improperly or misaligned. This lends the products a bit of a cheap feel. But I like the lightweight but sturdy feel of the pans, and that the buki brush comes with its own case.
sticker label cropped too close to the text
sticker label extends beyond cardboard packaging
5. And an amazingly convenient online shopping.I for one love shopping online. You get to see all the products open in an infinite number of tags, while simultaneously being able to search for reviews on them. Reason #5 to try Ellana today actually has several sub-reasons. And I'm not just referring to such perks as:
- delivery within 1-2 days for a minimal shipping fee,
- free shipping for orders PhP 1,000 and above,
- cash on delivery for orders PhP 1,600 and above,
- free foundation samples (just pay the delivery fee), and
- 15% discount off your first purchase if you make a purchase through an affiliate link such as this one
I'm also talking about features such as the site allowing you to narrow products down by price, product pages with tips and tricks, and a blog that is actually informative and doesn't just plug the hell out of the brand. I love that Ellana that helps their customers choose the best product for them. And if you're the type who likes to swatch before they buy, Ellana has a showroom in Makati, and in The Ramp Trinoma/Glorietta, and Cinderella Megamall.
Have I convinced you to try Ellana yet? If not, reason #6 might seal the deal -- to be revealed tomorrow!
@ellanaminerals on Twitter
Ellana Minerals on Facebook
@ellanaminerals on Instagram
The Ellana show room is located at Unit 203 La Fuerza Plaza, 2241 Chino Roces Ave. cor. Sabio Ave., Makati City.
This post contains affiliate links. This does not affect my written opinion of the brand or product. I was not required to write, nor was I compensated for, a review.
Read my full disclaimer here.
Read my full disclaimer here.